As a long-time Google Postini Partner, Webservio understands the need for seamless Postini migrations to other spam and virus filtering solutions. Our staff has prepared for the Postini End of Life as a stand-alone service by developing and incorporating a set of procedures to ensure your Postini transition is a smooth, worry-free process.
Webservio's Postini Migration Process
- Click here to create a migration consultation ticket in our support portal.
- Our staff will research your current Postini settings, post their findings to the ticket, and request your verification. You will also be asked about filtering features your organization requires and/or wishes to include in any new filtering service.
- A consultant will recommend several new filtering solutions best suited to meet your specific criteria.
- During the decision-making process, our friendly consultants can provide pricing information, online demonstrations, data sheets, and links to more information about each recommended filtering service.
- When a decision is reached, a technical engineer will seamlessly migrate your current Postini settings into the new service.
- You will receive a technical support sheet with access information and MX record updates for the new filtering service.
- You choose when to activate the new service.
Postini Seamlessly Migrated Features
- Email delivery configuration(s)
- Organizational-wide approved/blocked sender lists
- Individual user approved/blocked sender lists
- Organizational-wide blocked IP addresses